Q. How do I get an article from a publication that Lincoln College does not subscribe to?


You can submit an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request directly from the databases. When you run across an article that is not available in Full Text, click on "Full Text Finder." This will search our other databases for the article. If none is found, you can then click on "Submit an ILL request for this item" which sends us the request.

We then ask another Library to send us a copy, which we send on to you. Please allow a week or so for article Interlibrary Loan.

  • Last Updated Apr 20, 2017
  • Views 5
  • Answered By Derrick Casey

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0