Q. I received a bill for a book. What do I do now?


You have a book that is more than a month overdue, so you were billed for the replacement cost of the book. If you then return the book, we will remove the replacement fee. If you have lost the book, contact us to make arrangements to replace the book or pay the fee.

  • Last Updated Jul 22, 2016
  • Views 10
  • Answered By Derrick Casey

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0